Excel Extras - IF Statements - Online
Excel Extras - IF Statements - Online Online
This workshop is for anyone who has a basic understanding of Formulas and Functions and would like to start investigating more advanced functions for the purpose of better utilising the power of Excel. The IF function is one of the most popular functions in Excel, and it allows you to make logical comparisons between a value and what you expect.
- IF - Something is True, then do something, otherwise do something else)
- Nested IF - Multiple IF statements within each other to create more complex conditions and multiple outcomes.)
- COUNTIF - Statistical function, to count the number of cells that meet a criterion
- SUMIF - Function to sum the values in a range that meet criteria that you specify
- AVERAGEIF - Function that returns the average (arithmetic mean) of all cells that meet multiple criteria.
- Goal Seek - Used if you know the result that you want from a formula, but are not sure what input value the formula needs to get that result
The IT Learning Centre team provides a programme of IT related workshops to help you develop essential computing skills which will be invaluable during your time at the University and in the workplace. Each semester we publish a new programme of workshops which are free of charge for staff, they range from introductions for users If you are not sure which IT workshops you would like to attend, why not check out the workshops overview
- Friday, November 3, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Virtual Classroom
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.