Word - Mail Merge - Online
Word - Mail Merge - Online Online
This workshop is for users who are familiar with word-processing, or have successfully completed our Word workshop programme.
Mail Merge is a useful tool that allows you to produce multiple letters, labels, envelopes, name tags, and more using information stored in a list, database, or spreadsheet. These simple techniques will greatly improve office productivity.
- Why mail merge is useful
- Preparing your data in Excel, Access or Word
- Creating a document for use in mail merge
- Using the mail merge wizard
- Substituting personal information with database fields
- Previewing the result
- Printing a merged document
- Saving a merged document
- Merging with different media types, labels and envelopes.
The IT Learning Centre team provides a programme of IT related workshops to help you develop essential computing skills which will be invaluable during your time at the University and in the workplace. Each semester we publish a new programme of workshops which are free of charge for students and staff, they range from introductions for users with very little experience to more advanced topics. If you are not sure which IT workshops you would like to attend, why not check out the workshops overview
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Virtual Classroom
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.