Critical Thinking In-Person
This workshop is most suitable for first year undergraduates however all students may benefit from it.
- What is critical thinking.
- How to identify the skills required for critical thinking.
- Reading, listening and thinking critically.
- This workshop is very interactive. It would be useful if you could watch this video before attending the workshop.
Please allow enough time to arrive promptly. If, for any reason, you find that you are unable to attend this workshop, please remove your name from the sign up list as soon as possible. It is important for us to know how many people will attend the session, and also failure to attend means that you are denying someone else the opportunity to participate.
Participation in these workshops is recognised as part of the Global Talent Programme and allows you to gain credit towards your Global Talent award.
- Thursday, March 11, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Virtual Classroom