Critical Thinking - Talbot Campus
Critical Thinking - Talbot Campus In-Person
This workshop is most suitable for first year undergraduates however all students may benefit from it.
- What is critical thinking.
- How to identify the skills required for critical thinking.
- Reading, listening and thinking critically.
Study Skills Workshops are interactive. Please be prepared to switch on your webcam (for online workshops) and participate in group activities. It would be useful if you could watch this video before attending the workshop.
Please allow enough time to arrive promptly. If, for any reason you are unable to attend this workshop, please cancel your booking as soon as possible using the link in your booking confirmation email.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- F201 - Fusion Building
- Talbot Campus