Critical Thinking In-Person
This workshop is most suitable for first year undergraduates however all students may benefit from it.
- What is critical thinking.
- How to identify the skills required for critical thinking.
- Reading, listening and thinking critically.
Study Skills Workshops are interactive. Please be prepared to switch on your wbecam (for online workshops) and participate in group activities. It would be useful if you could watch this video before attending the workshop.
Please allow enough time to arrive promptly. If for any reason you are unable to attend this workshop, please cancel your booking as soon as possible using the link in your booking confirmation email.
This workshop will be delivered online via Zoom. You will be sent a Zoom link on the morning of the day of the workshop.
- Monday, November 28, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Virtual Classroom